Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Class Action, Real Estate and Commercial Litigation Attorney
Robert D. Greenbaum
Email: click here to contact
- Georgia, 1985
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- District of Columbia, 1988
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 1985
- Haverford College, B.A., 1982
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- District of Columbia Bar
Arbitrator, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2002 – present. Society Hill Towers Owners Association Council, President, Multiple Terms, 1996 – present. Haverford College Alumni Association, Member, 1982 – present. Member, Friends of Independence National Historical Park, 2002 – 2009. William Penn Charter School Alumni Association, Member, Reunion Committees 1978 – present. Mayoral Appointment, Central Delaware Waterfront Advisory Committee, 2006 – 2008. Member, Board of Directors, Philadelphia Area Committee for UNICEF Board of Directors.
- In re: Foundation for New Era Philanthropy, (MDL 1127), 175 F.R.D. 202 (E.D.Pa. 1997)
Robert D. Greenbaum & Associates, LLC is conveniently located at 123 South Broad Street and serves clients throughout the greater Philadelphia area.